Time: 15 minutes
Pair With: Tiziano Prosecco
There’s nothing more fun than hosting your own Chocolate & Wine Party! We love this tasty Honey & Chocolate fondue recipe that really couldn’t be easier. Pair this melted goodness with an arrangement of fruits and bite-sized baked goods for an evening of decadence with your closest friends. We recommend toasting to chocolate and happiness with a bottle of Tiziano Prosecco.
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. honey
- 1/4 to 1/3 c. evaporated milk
- Melt chocolate chips over medium heat in a fondue pot or double boiling pot.
- Stir in honey. Add evaporated milk until mixture is desired consistency for dipping.
- Keep chocolate mixture warm in fondue pot.
- Enjoy your fondue with an array of bite sized sweets such as strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, pound cake, and brownies.
- Add different toppings in separate bowls for dipping, like crushed nuts or sprinkles if desired.
Recipe by: The Kitchen is My Playground