Serving: 12 Mini Bites
Time: 45 Minutes
- What You’ll Need:
- 1 12-cup Non-stick mini Muffin Tins
- Macaroni and Cheese (From a box, or can be homemade)
- 2 tbs. slices Bacon
- 2 tbs. Herbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Make Macaroni & Cheese as one normally would or in the deli section of your local grocery store you can purchase prepared Mac & Cheese!
- In large mixing bowl, combine Macaroni & Cheese, 1 slice of cooked bacon, and 1 ½ tablespoons of fresh herbs (rosemary, basil, oregano, parsley) Or whatever herbs you have.
- Spray or butter the muffin tin (so they won’t stick).
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of the macaroni into the prepared muffin cups. Mix parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle on top.
- Bake placing the bites on the upper and middle thirds of the oven for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Garnish with remaining fresh herbs & bacon!
- Let cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing from pan.