Cucumber-Grapefruit Crab SaladTime: 25 minutes Servings: 4 Pair With: Tiziano Pinot Grigio
Summer time and the living’s easy. This healthy and light summer salad is a perfect meal to enjoy with a refreshing glass of Tiziano Pinot Grigio.
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Tabasco sauce
- Salt & and freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 pound dungeness crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar
- 1 seedless cucumber – peeled and sliced into thin half moons
- 1 pink grapefruit, cut into segments
- 1/2 cup steamed edamame
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt with the lime juice, lime zest, pil and a few dashes of Tabasco. Season with salt and white pepper. Place the crab in a bowl and fold in 3 tablespoons of the yogurt dressing.
- Stir the vinegar into the remaining yogurt dressing. Fold in the cucumber, grapefruit and edamame. Spoon the salad onto plates, top with the crab and serve.
Recipe by: www.foodandwine.com